Congratulations! You just received or purchased your first smartwatch ever, now having the perfect blend of technology and fitness at the very core of your wrist. You might be wondering though, what can I possibly do with my new iTouch Wearables Smartwatch? Honestly, there is so much potential that you can dip your fingers into when finally getting the opportunity to explore your smartwatch. However, if you are still stuck or just want to know a few tips and tricks on how to make the most out of your smartwatch, we have the perfect guide for you! This is five tips for the iTouch Wearables beginners:
Tip One - There Are Many Different Types of Smartwatches
Did you know at iTouch Wearables we actually offer many different types of affordable smartwatches perfect for you or your tech-loving friends? At iTouch Wearables, not only do we offer different types of smartwatches but we also a fitness tracker that all come with their own features and functions. Here is a mini overview on all of our gadgets:
- iTouch Sport: The iTouch Sport Smartwatch is perfect for any fitness guru or anyone looking to make strides in their workout and health regime. It combines a sleek and modern concept with a classic design, being the perfect match for anyone who wants to make the best out of their training. It features a heart rate monitor, pedometer, sleep monitor, and more!
- iTouch Air SE: The iTouch Air Special Edition brings everything you love from a smartwatch with updated tools and new features to keep your goals and life in check. The iTouch Air Special Edition brings together a chic and modern design with innovative technology that features tools such as an alarm, a weather app, messaging and notification alerts, music remote, and more. Whether you are at the gym or working out in your own setting, the smartwatch also includes a heart rate monitor, calorie tracker, pedometer, and stopwatch to ensure that you are getting the most out of your routine! Take some extra time to explore the smartwatch to find customization tools to fully make the smartwatch yours, such as changing the watch face from more modern looks to classic looks that will surely fit your style. With its extended battery life and water-resistant technology, it will make the ultimate match for your busy lifestyle!
- iTouch Curve: The iTouch Curve blends together all the best you want from a smartwatch with added benefits to make it the perfect accessory. What is so great about the iTouch Curve is that not only does it do all of the functions of our iTouch Sport and iTouch Air, but it also includes a call log, dialer, contact list, messaging system and more! There are so many different and amazing things to discover with this watch, and will make the ultimate accessory for anyone who wants to stay on top of their goals while staying organized.
- iTouch Slim: The iTouch Slim Fitness Tracker is here to prove that technology can help you make the most out of your workout and routine! Blending the latest technology with a sleek and modern design, the iTouch Slim is here to help you stay on top of your health goals with its easy to use calorie tracker, pedometer, heart rate tracker, and sleep monitor! Explore its multi-sports mode, whether you are hiking, cycling, playing your favorite sport, or swimming to help you make the most out of the activity! You do not have to worry about water damage to this fitness tracker as it has water-resistant technology that allows you to dive down to 30 feet! The iTouch Slim is perfect for anyone who loves an active lifestyle or wants to kickstart their health and fitness goals. It is also fully customizable, coming with an assortment of colors and interchangeable bands to match your personality and aesthetic!
It is important to find which smartwatch works for you! If you are looking for something that is simple to use at the gym or just for your fitness practices, check out the iTouch Sport or iTouch Slim! If you are constantly on the go, need to stay organized, and need to be on top of your notifications, try out our iTouch Curve! Each watch can be utilized for your own needs.
Tip Two - Using Your Smartwatch As A Fitness Tracker
As stated above, there are multiple features on your smartwatch that can be used for your fitness and workout plans. All of our smartwatches at iTouch Wearables include a heart rate monitor, blood oxygen rate monitor, pedometer, calorie tracker, and distance counter. To ensure that you get the best out of your workout, try doing these things with your smartwatch:
- Heart Rate Monitor: Trying to ensure you are burning calories and making muscle instead of fat, try using the heart rate monitor to guarantee that you are reaching each heart zone needed for your workout. For example, if you want to burn fat, you want to aim anywhere from a 105 to 120 beats per minute which your heart rate monitor feature on your smartwatch can track.
- Blood Oxygen Rate Monitor: Measuring your blood oxygen rate can help you be aware that you are in normal health. Being anywhere below 90% is considered a clinical emergency and should be treated immediately.
- Pedometer and Distance Tracker: Using your pedometer can be an effective way to make sure you are reaching your step goals while using the distance tracker can be an aid to show you the distance you have gone.
- Calorie Tracker: Trying to make sure you consume the essential amount of calories you need for your fitness and diet goals? Use the calorie tracker to see how much you are consuming and how much you are burning off.
Tip Three - Be On Top Of Your Sleep with the Built-In Sleep Monitor
We all worry about obtaining the perfect amount of sleep. However, in reality, with busy schedules, work, social obligations, and more, getting enough sleep can be a difficult feat! With the sleep tracker, you can do a number of things. If you pair your smartwatch with our app, you can track the amount of hours you sleep, dividing it into hours of restful sleep, light sleep, or time awake. The app and your smartwatch can even judge your sleeping habits, providing you with a sleep quality score that can give you an inside look on how to change your habits if your score is low. You can use the sleep monitor as a tool try to create better practices when it comes to sleep.
Tip Four - Customize Your Smartwatch
Looking to customize your smartwatch to match your style and aesthetic? There is good news! There is so much you can do to make your smartwatch your own. From being able to choose the actual watches aesthetic when it comes to its color, style, and even band of the watch, to the actual digital display of the watch, there are countless ways to make your watch one of a kind. One cool feature that comes with most smartwatch apps even our own iTouch Wearables app, is the ability to choose your watch's face. There are many pre-saved choices to chose from - even one the allows you to fully customize it with an uploaded photo of your own - but there are hundreds of more to download from the app store.
Tip Five - Can Be Taking Everywhere
What is so amazing about our iTouch Wearables smartwatches is that they can truly be used everywhere and anywhere. Most of our iTouch Wearable Smartwatches are water-resistant, being able to resist pressures up to 30 feet! So whether you are a diver, swimmer, or surfer, you can enjoy all the benefits that come from our smartwatches! They are also lightweight, flexible, and comfortable, providing a lot of ease to wearers. It is truly the perfect tool for anyone!
With this guide, you will surely be able to unlock and explore just all the endless things your smartwatch can do! If you have any more questions about your smartwatch or simply want to share with us your favorite things about your smartwatch, follow us on Instagram @itouchwearables and Facebook @itouchwearables and drop a comment and like. Also, be sure to check out our new articles published daily!