Sometimes making a holiday menu can be difficult because not everyone eats the same thing. It can also get boring eating the same meals year after year...unless they are a fan favorite! Time is also of the essence during the holidays, so continue reading for some easy and delicious holiday dinner recipes and enjoy!
Cranberry Brie Bites
If you need something that will hold your guest over until meal time, then these cranberry brie bites are perfect for you. This recipe makes 24 servings and it only takes about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and coat the bottom of a muffin pan.
- What makes this recipe so easy is that it uses pre-made crescent dough. On a floured surface, roll out the dough. Cut into 24 squares and place them in the tin slots.
- Cut the brie cheese into small pieces and place in the tins. Then top with tiny bit of cranberry sauce. You can also add a few pecans if you prefer.
- Place in the oven and bake until the pastry is golden brown. This is usually about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Pull-Apart Cheesy Bread
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using string mozzarella sticks, chop them into small 1 inch pieces and set aside.
- On a floured surface, divide pizza dough into 2 pieces. Stretch the dough with your hands and roll into 2 long rectangles. Then you should cut them into 2 inch squares. You should be able to end up with 33 pieces.
- Before you make the ball decide what shape you are going to make so you can plan out where you need to place them on the sheet.
- Wrap the dough around the pieces of mozzarella. You should make a tightly sealed ball. Next, place the balls on the baking sheet with the seem-side down.
- Once they are all the tray in the correct location, brush them with egg wash and bake for 20 minutes.
- While they are cooking in the oven, whisk together parmesan cheese, melted butter, and herbs. One the balls come out of the oven, brush them again with this mixture.
- Serve warm with a side of marinara sauce.
Spinach Artichoke Zucchini Bites
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine 4 ounces of cream cheese, 2/3 cup of shredded mozzarella, 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup of frozen spinach, 2 table spoons of sour cream, 2 cloves of garlic, and crushed red pepper.
- Slice each zucchini into 1/2 inch round pieces and spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and the zucchini is tender.
- Serve warm and enjoy!