An Amazing Bluetooth Smartwatch- The iTouch Air
Monitoring your calories and steps, tracking your sleep, and viewing notifications are just a few of the many amazing benefits of owning the iTouch Air, a Bluetooth smartwatch. It's not an old-fashioned watch, that only tells time. This watch has tons of features that are easy to access while it's conveniently strapped to your wrist! Here's a link to Techopedia for a definition of a smartwatch: What is a Smartwatch?
The iTouch Air is a sleeker and lighter smartwatch than the watch that came before it. You can choose from two case sizes which are: 41x35 mm and 45x37 mm. Each size has different color straps available, and there are more color options for the slightly larger "45x37 mm" smartwatch than for the smaller version. Color and size are two important factors to consider when deciding how you want your smartwatch to look and feel on your wrist.
Now for the amazing apps! Below is a list of several of the various apps found on the iTouch Air, and a little information about each one:
- Dialer: This app is the one that makes your smartwatch work like a phone. You can actually make and receive calls right on your wrist, thanks to a built-in speakerphone.
- Messages: Just like on your smartphone and your computer, you can view all of your email and message notifications right on your smartwatch.
- Contacts: All of your contact information from your smartphone can be transferred to your smartwatch, which means that you will have all your contact call information and email addresses right on your wrist.
- Sedentary Reminder: When we're engrossed in our work or are doing something like intently playing video games, we can sometimes forget to move. With the "Sedentary Reminder" app, you can choose how long you want to be sedentary before your smartwatch reminds you to get up and move.
- Camera Remote: The "Camera Remote" works in conjunction with your smartphone. By flicking your wrist, your iTouch becomes a remote to help you take pictures with the camera on your smartphone.
- Voice Assist: Through your iTouch speakerphone you can activate your own virtual assistant. We all can use a little help sometimes.
- Calorie Counter: By using the "Calorie Counter" app, you can achieve your fitness goals by tracking the calories you burn each day, week, and even month.
- Pedometer: This app counts your steps each day, week, and month to help you keep in shape or lose weight.
- Sleep Monitor: By utilizing the "Sleep Monitor" app, you can track how well you're sleeping, which is very important for your health. Many people don't get enough deep sleep for good health.
If you would like to know how a smartwatch works, check out this article by "How Stuff Works" Smartwatches help you stay organized and can even help you improve your health. At iTouch Wearables, you can purchase the amazing iTouch Air Smartwatch for only $59.99, no matter what size or color you choose! For more information on this awesome smartwatch or to buy one, click on this link: iTouch Air Bluetooth Smartwatch